Ultra-Low Temperature Chillers
The basic principle of Ultra-Low Temp. Water-Cooled Chiller is that under ultra-low temperature, the movement of molecules is slowed down until the surface of the trapped and frozen cryogenic coiled tubes is slowed down, and the vapor is easy to be arrested, set and frozen, and the capture rate is high.
LNEYA specializes in the production of single-fluid cryogenic chillers. The refrigeration temperature ranges from -150°C to -5°C, which can meet the needs of different refrigeration temperatures. Products are widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, biochemical and other industries in the field of low temperature reaction, refrigeration speed, safety and reliability. The company developed a direct-cooled ultra-low temperature chiller, using international brand compressors Carrier, using automatic cascade refrigeration mode and mixed refrigerants, within 3 minutes can be refrigerated to minus 120°C.
Valve installation steps and precautions in a chiller dynamic temperature control system
In the industrial chiller refrigeration system, the main role of the valve is to control the flow and direction of the refrigerant. In daily use, it also needs to use the valve frequently. When the industrial chiller needs to stop or start, it all needs to use the valve. What does this process need to pay attention to? The following Guanya Refrigeration will take everyone to know the experience of using the chiller system:
1. The valve should be installed in a place where is easy to disassemble and maintain. When all kinds of valve install, it must pay attention to the flow of refrigerant, can not be installed against.
2. When installing flanged valves for industrial chillers, flanges and flanges of valves must be made of high-pressure asbestos plates. The thickness of high-pressure asbestos plates is determined by the depth of the flange grooves on the valves. When the valve is large and the groove is deep, a thicker asbestos plate is used to prevent the concave and convex interfaces between them from being easily gapped and not sealing tightly. When assembling flanged valves, be sure that all bolts are subjected to uniform forces. Otherwise, the concave and convex interfaces are easily deflected.
3, install the cut-off valve, it should make the working fluid flow from the bottom of the valve to the upper part. When installing on a horizontal line, the stem should be either vertically upward or inclined at an angle to forbid the stem from facing downwards. If the valve position is difficult to reach or the position is high, the stem can be installed horizontally for ease of operation.
4. When installing the check valve for the industrial chiller, it is necessary to ensure that the valve core can be automatically opened. For lift check valves, the spool centerline should be perpendicular to the horizontal plane. For the swing check valve, the rotation of the valve plate should be guaranteed, and the valve plate must be installed horizontally.
5. The safety valve shall be installed directly on the stop valve at the outlet of the device. The arrow on the valve body shall be consistent with the flow direction of the working fluid.
6. The solenoid valve must be installed horizontally at the exit of the equipment. It must be installed according to the position specified in the drawings. If the solenoid valve is installed before the throttle valve, the distance between them should be at least 300mm.